KG-SG-Sales ships items within 3 business days, using the shipping service the buyer selected at checkout.
Sellers must ship items within the handling time stated in their listing, using the shipping service the buyer selected at checkout. They must:
- Review the cost and speed of delivery before offering a shipping service
- Specify clearly when the item will be shipped
- Ship items within the handling time specified in the listing
- Only include shipping charges that are actually incurred and are related to the cost of shipping and handling the items being delivered
- Actual cost paid to the shipping service
- Handling costs, including the cost of packaging materials and insurance
- The actual cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, special handling, or similar services
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum shipping costs
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the shipping location provided in the listing
- Mark the item "shipped" once it has been sent
Sellers must not:
- Use a slower shipping service than the one selected by the buyer
- Include any additional fees for handling and packaging when offering free shipping
- Delay shipments once notification is received that a payout has been initiated
Please NOTE if economy shipping is selected it will not be insured, if the package is lost in-route or arrives damaged a return will be denied.
Please NOTE that orders with a total order cost (total of item(s), shipping and tax) of $250 or more require signature confirmation in order to be protected if the buyer reports they didn't receive the item.